TRUCK DRIVER JOB OPENINGS IN MULBERRY, FL
Truck Driver Job Openings
Why More Truck Drivers Choose Trans-Phos than anyone else Central Florida’s Best in Trucking
Trans-Phos, Inc. has IMMEDIATE openings for qualified LOCAL Florida CDL Class A drivers to start immediately. We currently have several truck driver jobs available.
Family-owned and operated since 1973. We operate locally in the phosphate region of southern Polk County, Manatee, and Hillsborough mainly in the rural areas with little urban traffic.
We value our drivers with steady work, steady income with weekly pay and exceptional medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K benefits and company-paid life insurance as well as a great working environment.
- The operation is 24 hours 7 days per week offering flexible schedules for our drivers. We offer flexibility for full/part-time drivers to work consistent weekly shifts and accommodate time off and schedule changes
- Part-Time or Full-time positions available
- Company Trucks- Mack power units that are less than 3 years old.
- 24/7 Full-service Shop
- Dedicated freight lanes and equipment
- Open door policy
Great Pay, Company Drivers want to know:
- Our average driver’s income is $240 to $300 per day, depending on the lane working 10-12 hours per day, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Top drivers EARN $1,800 per week.
- Upward mobility for drivers to make more money, can receive additional training on different lanes which require more precise detailed loading and unloading processes.
- PAID Waiting Time – $18 per hour after 15 minutes but must be a minimum of 30 minutes waited.
Bonus and Safety Program:
- We offer a robust Safety and training program and reward drivers with a performance bonus paid quarterly who meet the criteria set out in the program. New drivers can make up to $4,000/year in bonus payout
- Senior drivers can make up to $8,000/year in bonus payout
- $750.00 per Driver Referral Bonus
Company Benefits for Truck Driver Jobs
- Benefits include HEALTH & DENTAL, and LIFE insurance…See attached sheet of available plans. Eligible after 60 days.
- Trans-Phos offers a matching 401K retirement program after 90 days. The company match is 50% on the first 6%.
- PAID TIME OFF. Accruals after 6 months of employment
We always have truck driver job openings for experienced drivers. The fact is, you don’t grow like we have without being a great home for experienced drivers. Apply now for one of our experienced truck driving jobs to find your ideal career today.
- Have minimum 18+ months of commercial driving experience within the last 3 years?
- Have minimum 18+ months with CDL
- Able to pass a background check, DOT physical and drug screen?
- A safe driver with no more than 1 moving violation on your MVR and no preventable collisions within the last 3 years?
- Able to work days and/or evenings including weekends
Trans-Phos, Inc.is committed to the highest level of service to our customers in a fun and exciting work environment. Mutual progress with defined goals is our objective to our customers and employees.
In order to provide this service, Trans-Phos, is dedicated to internal quality processes, by engaging, developing, and empowering our diverse and valued personnel. Trans-Phos, Inc. strives to embrace technology to communicate and manage the operation and administration of the company more efficiently and safely. Every employee must understand how their job contributes to the overall operation and directly affects the customer, their ultimate employer!