TRI-AXLE DUMP TRUCK DRIVER JOBS IN FLORIDA
Trans-Phos has an immediate need to fill vacant Florida dump truck driver jobs.
Why Trans-Phos OVER anyone else?
We Offer Our Dedicated Dump Truck Drivers:
- Owner operators can make $225k-$300k + per year
- All Local work in Florida
- Access to Trans-Phos on site fuel purchase pricing
- Fuel Cards (for fuel and parts purchases)
- Work available 7 days per week
- Flexible Schedule
- Reasonably priced insurance
- Training and personal protective equipment provided
- Strong job satisfaction and longevity with low turnover
- ON SITE REPAIR SHOP (Mulberry, Florida)
- ACCESS TO OUR TIRE AND PARTS PURCHASING PROGRAM at low costs
- ON SITE PARTS DEPARTMENT
- 24-hour dispatch support
- Driver referral bonuses
Driver Qualifications are:
- Must be 23 years+ old
- Have 18 months+ experience within the last 3 years., dump trailer preferred
- Able to pass a background check, Florida DOT physical and drug screen
- A safe driver with no more than 1 moving violation on your MVR and no preventable collisions within the last 3 years
Dump truck drivers are responsible for operating trucks to transport dirt, aggregate, asphalt, and other materials and/or equipment to various job site locations throughout Florida. Drivers also work in the yard area to stockpile and move materials as needed. This is a skilled position involving the safe and efficient operation of equipment/trucks. Trans-Phos has multiple dump truck driver jobs available and due to our growth, we are always hiring!
Beyond equipment, the talent and experience of our team represents the best in the industry. Our management team has hundreds of years of combined trucking and logistics experience in all areas of operations. This allows us to provide the best environment and training for our dump truck drivers. Trans-Phos currently has several dump truck driver jobs available and urge you to apply. Apply now for dump truck driver jobs.
Trans-Phos is a locally owned company located in Mulberry in Central Florida. We make sure that our dump truck drivers and support staff go through regular training to maintain an excellent standard of work. We also support our employees’ career growth by providing the industry’s best training and opportunities to help build their skills and confidence. Trans-Phos drivers regularly go through various training so they’re up-to-date with the latest trucking practices and standards.
We offer a flexible schedule with work available 7 days a week with a 24-hour dispatch department. Our dump truck drivers enjoy the convenience of an on site repair shop as well as access to purchase tires and other parts at a discount. Best of all, we offer benefits including an affordable health insurance package.
Trans-Phos, Inc.is committed to the highest level of service to our customers in a fun and exciting work environment. Mutual progress with defined goals is our objective to our customers and employees.
In order to provide this service, Trans-Phos, is dedicated to internal quality processes, by engaging, developing, and empowering our diverse and valued personnel. Trans-Phos, Inc. strives to embrace technology to communicate and manage the operation and administration of the company more efficiently and safely. Every employee must understand how their job contributes to the overall operation and directly affects the customer, their ultimate employer!