Trans-Phos is Committed to a Safety First Culture
Trans-Phos, Inc. believes in having a very strong Safety Culture is the only way to have success.
For that reason, Trans-Phos is fully committed to maintaining the culture and improving upon any neglected areas of complacency. Trans-Phos, Inc. believes that our success in our SafetyCulture derives from 17 key points of our philosophy.
- There is visible leadership commitment at all levels of our organization.
- All employees throughout Trans-Phos exhibit a working knowledge of safety topics.
- There is a clear definition of the desired culture the organization wishes to achieve.
- There are no competing priorities – safety comes in first every time!
- There is visible evidence of a financial investment in safety.
- Opportunities for improvement are identified and resolved before a problem occurs.
- There is regular, facility-wide communication on safety topics.
- A fair and just discipline system is in place for all employees.
- There is meaningful involvement in safety from everyone in the organization.
- Managers spend an adequate amount of time out with craft level employees.
- Safety is the first item on the agenda of every meeting.
- Regular, detailed audits of the company’s safety program are conducted by an external auditor.
- Rewards and recognition of good behaviors are regularly given and serve to motivate continued
- Safety is a condition of employment.
- Managers and supervisors respond positively to safety issues that are raised.
- A high standard exists for accurate and detailed reporting of injuries and illnesses.
- Safety issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
TRINITY SAFETY GROUP CERTIFICATIONS
2022—OSHA Certification (Management Team)
2022—MSHA Safety Leadership Training (Supervisors and Drivers)
2021—First Aid & CPR Training (Supervisors and Drivers)